The documents you need to bring the day of your GED test
Register Now, or call us at 888.509.1139 for more info
- Student must not currently be enrolled in high school
- Student must not have graduated from high school
- Student must be at least 16 years old
- Student must meet jurisdictional requirements regarding residency, age, and length of time since leaving high school.
- Bring State ID or passport
- Have your social security Number or ithin number
- Be ready to spend about 8 hours for the full test
These are the document you need to apply. If you are planing on visiting our campus please bring all your documents to expedite you file. Registration time can be between 15 and 30 minutes. If you come in a hurry we recommend you register online or over the phone.
To complete the test it takes about 7 hours, this can be done over a 2 day period. Please wear comfortable clothes, dont bring any heavy jewelry you will need to leave it in a secure locker. Our testing center has a 24 hour camera recording, you can feel save that your belongings will be safe in our school locker.